Sandra C. Muñoz is the owner of the Law Offices of Sandra C. Muñoz where she exclusively represents workers whose civil rights have been violated. For over 20 years, Sandra has worked on countless cases involving employment discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. Sandra has represented:
- cancer survivors whose employers have refused to return them to work;
- women who have been sexually assaulted and/or harassed by their supervisors;
- restaurant workers who have not been paid overtime premiums;
- LGBTQ employees who have been discriminated against or harassed because of their sexuality;
- whistleblower employees who have reported unlawful conduct to their employers or who have refused to engage in illegal activities;
- workers of color who have been discriminated against because of their race;
- injured and/or disabled workers whose employers have refused to accommodate their work restrictions.
To read Sandra’s biography, click here.